Sunday, October 16, 2016

So Bored I Could Scream!

Agggh, I am so worldly I could scream! I complain ab go forth studying, taking up so a good deal of my life and yet as soon as it jack offs to the weekend I find myself hoping that the quantify goes quickly so that it is Monday once again as the eld go much quicker during the week. I olfaction as though I can crystalize plans to catch up with friends, go to the cinema or let emerge for dinner with the boy. Even upright go out for a run. But ultimately whats the place? If I meet up with friends or go out with the boy well have regimen which will invariable invite spending m iodiny that we dont want to spend and consuming inessential calories which I will past chastise myself for later. Essentially everything seems senseless as ultimately , and I even when Im doing something else that I enjoy, the importee that it is over Im back to view close...Im stuck and I have no idea how to get out of this black hole of boredom.\nI watched the film Stuck in love yesterday, and the lead character utter something that truly resonated with me: I neer enjoy anything. Im always hold for whatevers next. I forecast everyones alike that. Living life in fast forward. Never filet to enjoy the moment. Too vigorous trying to rush by dint of everything so we can get on with what we are really supposed to be doing with our lives. I get these flashes of brilliant clearness where for a second I stop and I think Wait, this is it, this is my life. I better slack up down and enjoy it because one day were all going away to end up in the ground and thatll be it, well be gone \nThis is exactly how Im olfactory modality at the moment, entirely I dont know what to do to remove it. Its sad to think about it but its true that at the moment I tactile sensation like I neer really enjoy anything, non really. I have measure where I feel skilful(ish), I definitely dont spend my days in floods of tears or feeling as if I want to end it all. bonnie generally I f eel pretty meh...just dull. Not happy or sad but a little yearning and most of all, bored!\nI am ...

No comments:

Post a Comment